Policy Tracking and Education
EDPMA Keeps an Eye on Federal Policy
Health care is a highly regulated industry. Providers and organizaions that support them often feel as though they are under attack as new regulations emerge. Not EDPMA members. Our members are informed participants in the industry that receive regular communications on upcoming policy changes and analysis of how such changes could affect their business, medical practice, and the industry in general. All EDPMA member companies and their employees are entitled to participate in our policy tracking process to the degree that is most suitable for their business. Member benefits include:
- Regular e-newsletter updates providing insights into new policy developments.
- Focused email alerts alerting members to an urgent issue needing their attention.
- Discounted registration rates at EDPMAs Annual Conference, The Solutions Summit, which is regularly approved for Continuing Medical Education credits and Nursing Contact Hours.
- Discounted Registration Rates for all Educational Webinars.
- Opportunity to participate in quarterly conference calls to discuss policy developments with EDPMA staff, legal and policy experts, and other industry participants.
- Membership in any of EDPMAs policy Committees that focus on a wide variety of issues of importance to the industry including:
- Medicare Payment
- Documentation Guidelines
- Quality Initiatives
- Managed Care
- Provider Enrollment
- Undocumented Aliens
- Health Care Reform
- EDPMA maintains several email interest lists in addition to our committees: