Integrating Telehealth Into Your ED Practice: An EDPMA Workshop
Integrating Telehealth Into Your ED Practice
An EDPMA Workshop
Telemedicine is becoming a critically important tool in the emergency department, so this workshop is not to be missed. This hands-on workshop with industry expert speakers is designed to provide real-time practical tools for the tool box that you can bring home and implement immediately into your practice group or organization.
May 29th and 30th in Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
Wednesday, May 29 and Thursday, May 30, 2019. There will be a networking reception/dinner on the 29th.
Holiday Inn DFW Airport South
14320 Centre Station Drive
Fort Worth, TX 76155
Phone Number: (817) 399-1800
Room Rate: We have a block of rooms at $129/night
Session Topics Will Include:
- Core Considerations for Setting Up an EM Telehealth Program (the 100 Level Course) + Telehealth Demo - presented by Dr. Jenn Raley;
- Town and Country: Telehealth in the Rural Settings and in Urban Hospitals--Miles of Opportunity or Not? - panel includes Becky Sanders and Dr. Judd Hollander via Skype.
- Reimbursement panel: current and emerging issues - includes Dr. Ethan Booker and David McKenzie.
- Telehealth-400 Level Course & Discussion-Where's It Headed in 5-10 yrs? - presented by Dr. Alex Mohseni; and
- Creative Care Models Utilizing Telehealth in Emergency Medicine - panel includes Chris Faherty.
Early Bird Rates
| Regular |
4/20/19 - Day of Workshop
|Member Rates || $550||$650 |
|Nonmember Rates || $650||$750|
HOW TO REGISTER:
Members, click here
Step 1: Click here to create a username and password for registration.
Step 2: Click here to register for the event.
Special Registration for...
- Multiple Attendee Discount: Attendees from the same organization can deduct $100 from each registration if more than two employees register for the workshop.
- Emergency Medicine Resident Association (EMRA) Resident: Contact Paul Gerard at (703) 245-8036 or [email protected] for a half price registration.
Making a Hotel Reservation:
Rooms are limited so register early and make your room reservation before the block is full. The EDPMA hotel block is only $129/night! You can reserve your room by calling (866) 879-3879 or click here.
Cancellations must be received in writing to [email protected]. A $200 fee will apply to ALL registrations canceled before Friday, May 3, 2019. Absolutely NO refunds will be made after that date. However, should you be unable to attend at the last minute, registration may be transferred to another individual at the same company. Registration fees cannot be transferred to any future event.