Arm Yourselves: New CMS Fee Schedule - New Opportunities
An EDPMA Workshop: November 28 and 29, 2018
Registration is Now Open for EDPMA's Next Workshop!
For over 20 years, the Emergency Department Practice Management Associationís mission has been to educate its members on the issues facing the business of Emergency Medicine. The Arm Yourselves: New CMS Fee Schedule-New Opportunities Workshop is the most important one yet, donít miss out!
Wednesday, November 28 and Thursday, November, 29, 2018. There will be a networking reception/dinner on the 28th.
Holiday Inn Express, Nashville, Downtown Conference Center
Nashville, TN 37203
Phone Number: (615) 244-0150
Rooms are limited so book yours today and the block is only $189/night!
The workshop will address the following issues: (Draft Agenda Here)
- Overview of the 2019 Final Medicare Physician Fee Schedule including updates on MIPS and APMís;
- Updates on NQF's New-Chief Complaint-Based Quality Performance Measures;
- Using or Modifying the Marshfield Clinic Audit Tool;
- Revenue Cycle Management and Managed Care Tips for Additional ED Revenue Streams;
- Communication-Based Technology Services and Expanding Telemedicine; and
- Coding Conundrums: Teaching Physicians, How the Primary Care Flat Fee will affect the ED, -25 Modifiers.
||Early Bird Rates
| Regular Rates
4/13/18 Ė Day of Show
| Member Rates
| Nonmember Rates
HOW TO REGISTER:
Members, click here
Step 1: Click here to create a username and password for registration.
Step 2: Click here to register for the event.
Special Registration for...
- Multiple Attendee Discount: Attendees from the same organization can deduct $100 from each registration if more than two employees register for the workshop.
- Emergency Medicine Resident Association (EMRA) Resident: Contact Paul Gerard at (703) 245-8036 or [email protected] for a half price registration.
Making A Hotel Reservation:
The EDPMA hotel block is only $189/night! Reserve your room by calling 1.877.HIE.STAY(433-7829) or click here. Please note this link works best with Internet Explorer. Don't delay there are limited rooms available, reserve your room today!
Cancellations must be received in writing to [email protected]. A $200 fee will apply to ALL registrations canceled before Friday, November 2, 2018. Absolutely NO refunds will be made after that date. However, should you be unable to attend at the last minute, registration may be transferred to another individual at the same company. Registration fees cannot be transferred to any future event.