EDPMA’s Revenue Cycle Management Workshop in May: Register Today
Join Us for its next educational workshop! It’s going to be great!
RCM Tools Done Right, What’s In Your Tool Belt?
Workshop Session Topics: (Tentative Draft Agenda Available Here)
- MIPS and Other Quality Measure Updates
- Alternative Payment Model (APM) Updates
- Emergency Services Cost Accounting
- Updates on Bad Payer Behavior and Litigation Status
- eGlobal Tech CBRs for 99285, Target Probe & Educate (TPE) MAC Process and Coding Conundrums
- Panel discussion with two MAC Medical Directors!
May 23 and 24th, 2018 (Wednesday & Thursday). There will be a networking reception/dinner on the 23rd.
Dallas, TX: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - DFW Airport North. Rooms in the block are $120/night. To book your room, please call (866) 731-1014 or click here. The room block is only guaranteed through May 1st or until the block is full, which ever comes first. Don’t delay, register for the workshop and a room today!
– Day of Show
- Multiple Attendee Discount from the same organization can deduct $100 from each registrant over two.
- Emergency Medicine Resident Association (EMRA) Resident: Contact Paul Gerard at (703) 245-8036 or [email protected].org for a half price registration.
Members, click here
- Step 1: Click here to create a username and password for registration.
When complete, return to this page, and move on to Step 2
- Step 2: Click here to register for the event.
Cancellations must be received in writing to [email protected]. A $200 fee will apply to ALL registrations cancelled before Friday, May 4, 2018. Absolutely NO refunds will be made after that date. However, should you be unable to attend at the last minute, registration may be transferred to another individual at the same company. Registration fees cannot be transferred to any future event.
Exhibitors and Sponsors:
We Look Forward to Seeing All of You in May!