More Effective Billing: Collecting the Hard Dollars From Third Party and Individual Debtors, September 28th & 29th in Dallas/Fort Worth
Join EDPMA for for it's next educational workshop! It's going to be HUGE!
More Effective Billing: Collecting the Hard Dollars From Third Party and Individual Debtors
Maximize your performance and take your collections to the next level.
This hands-on workshop is designed to provide practical solutions
to advanced-level personnel for effective collections in the era of high deductible health plans.
Workshop Session Topics: (Draft Agenda Is Available Here)
- 2018 Proposed MIPS Rule
- Avoiding Issues with the TCPA & FDCPA
- Patient/Guarantor As One of the Largest Payor - Forms & Strategies
- Waiving Cost Sharing & Its Implications With Payors: Aetna v. Humble Surgical Hospital et al
- Collection Best Practices for Free Standing EDs
- Panel: Software Analytics for Back End Collections
- Tools & Techniques in Addressing "Anthem-Styled" Non-Emergent Diagnosis Lists & Prudent Layperson Strategies
- Panel: Effective Reports for Analyzing and Collecting Receivables
- Current Payer Unfair Claims Settlement Practices and Fighting Back, Law Suits, OON Underpayments, Other?
- Government Update: Reimbursement Landscape
- Panel: Tool Review and Other Collection Ideas Discussion
September 28th and 29th, 2017 (Thursday and Friday). There will be a networking reception/dinner on the 28th hosted by Martin Gottlieb & Associates, LLC.
Grapevine, Texas: Hilton Garden Inn DFW/Grapevine (817) 421-1172.
Rooms in the EDPMA block are $181/night. You must register before booking a room in the EDPMA block. To book your room, please click here. The room block is only guaranteed through September 14th or until the block is full, whichever comes first. Register for the workshop and a room today! This way you save $100 (because you are registering early bird) and you will have a room.
Multiple Attendee Discount from same organization deduct 20% for each attendee over two.
Sponsorship Opportunities Still Available:
Eagle Sponsor: Lunch PLUS 3 minutes at podium, napkins, sign, and 3 ads in an EDPMA newsletter - $5,000 (One Available)
Luncheon Sponsor: Lunch PLUS napkins and sign - $2,000 (One Available)
HOW TO REGISTER:
MULTIPLE ATTENDEE DISCOUNT REGISTRATION
If you are registering more than two employees for EDPMA’s workshop, please contact Paul Gerard via email at [email protected] for assistance in registering your group of employees.
Members, click here
Step 1: Click here to create a username and password for registration.
Step 2: Click here to register for the event.
Cancellations must be received in
writing to [email protected].
A $150 fee will apply to ALL registrations canceled
before Friday, August 11, 2017. Absolutely NO refunds
will be made after that date. However, should you be unable to attend at the
last minute, registration may be transferred to another individual at the same
company. Registration fees cannot be transferred to any future event.The EDPMA Collections Workshop Sponsors:
Falcon Level Sponsorship:
Payor Logic, Inc.
Owl Level Sponsorship:
Medical Coding Solutions
Pelican Level Sponsorship:
Innoval Global Solutions
Workshop Evening Reception/Dinner:
Martin Gottlieb & Associates, LLC
Workshop Luncheon Sponsorship:
Emergency Groups' Office
Emergency Care Specialists